[TRNSYS-users] Regarding issue in opening a TRNSYS project

Er.Lakshmi Chandra erroy1993 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:49:00 PST 2021

Dear Friends,

I made a TRNSYS project in TRNSYS 18 yesterday only. Now, when I am trying
to open the same project in the same version of TRNSYS simulation studio,
it is showing "The project was created with the newer version of studio and
could not be opened with yours. Contact your distributor to get the latest
version."  Please help me in resolving this issue as I am using the same
version of TRNSYS till now. I would like to hear soon from you.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kumar Lakshami Chandra Roy
Project staff