[TRNSYS-users] using radiator type131 as a simple hydraulic heating system

Habtamu Tkubet habtish2000 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:25:39 PST 2021

Dear David
Hope you are doing well and safe. I appreciate your support in answering
all related questions in TRNSYS. I have tried to type 1231 radiator for my
two-store building type56 in order to give a heating system for a room of
13*7*3.8m on the ground floor, however, still, I am not sure enough on the
result.
let me explain, some of the steps I followed to model the system
1. I added Radiator as miscellaneous in TRNBuild gain/loss and
considering in the convective  "1*input"
2. I connected each radiator output of "Heat Transfer" to the type56 to
Input
[image: image.png]
and the zone temperature to the input of the radiator temperature

[image: image.png]
let me know if I am going in the right way?

Habtamu Tkubet
Doctorant
*Université de Lorraine*
Faculté des Sciences & Technologies - LERMAB and CRAN
 Epinal, France
Tél :+2519 11 79 05 22 /773623147
email:- habtish20002 at gmail.com <http://habtish20002gmail.com/>;
habtamu-tkubet.ebuy at unvi-lorraine.fr