[TRNSYS-users] Different energy balances between Trnsys 17 &16 for the same project

Amin HADDAD itshaddad1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 05:20:55 PST 2021

Hello Trnsys users,

It has been a time that I am using Trnsys 17, and now I wanted to work on
some old projects that I made in Trnsys 16 in the past.

I have used type 56 to model the building that I was working on, but the
problem is when I opened the project in Trnsys 17 and after running the
simulations I am not getting the same energy balance even though the links
and the parameters of each component are the same.

Heating balances are almost the same but coolings are considerably
different.

Did anyone encounter this problem?
I would be grateful for any help.

Best Regards