[TRNSYS-users] message 48

Juan José Roncal juanjose.roncal at upm.es
Tue Apr 27 07:29:52 PDT 2021

Gabriela,
Check that the formula counting the ammount of equations is taking into account all the different rows in that category.
In the addition or sustraction of rows sometimes the formula gets stuck and does not take into account the new rows if added below the last one.
Let me know if This was the issue.

Hope this is helpful

Hope to see you tomorrow at the meeting, we are discussing the output macro.

Kind regards,

Juan José Roncal Casano
Investigador
Termodinámica