[TRNSYS-users] message 48

gabriela vlad gabi_ev at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 04:39:39 PDT 2021

Hello!
I'm using in my project a ".txt" file where I added the names and value for my inputs.
I received the message: TRNSYS Message     48 : The TRNSYS processor has reported that an  unrecognized control card was found while trying to read the input file.  This error can be caused by underspecifying a required number of items  in the input file.  For example, specifiying only 9 parameters after a  "PARAMETERS 10" card has been read can cause this error. The line that  caused this error is listed in the reported information below.  Reported  information  : tM"How can I solve this problem?
Regards,
Gabriela