[TRNSYS-users] trnsys adding component

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed May 20 10:12:30 PDT 2020

Duygu,

The message is telling you exactly what the problem is. The proforma
that is being used to provide the information to TRNSYS has only one
input. The source code for the component has told TRNSYS that it
requires two inputs. One of these is wrong and should be fixed.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 05/20/2020 11:52 am, Duygu Kemeriz via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi;
>
> I have added component and i try to run it. But this gives an error. Do you think i made a mistake in adding the component or am i having a connection problem? Fortran code is not seem to error. Could you help me,please? You can see an attachment the error.
>
> Best Kindly
>
> Duygu

Links:
------