[TRNSYS-users] Ynt: trnsys adding component

Duygu Kemeriz dkemeriz89 at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 10:49:29 PDT 2020

Hi Jeff;

Thank you for your reply but i do not understand exactly. I added just one value as an input calling electrolyzer current and while connecting other component,i connetted just once. Will i change it from the code i created?

Best Kindly

Konu: Re: [TRNSYS-users] trnsys adding component

Duygu,

The message is telling you exactly what the problem is.  The proforma that is being used to provide the information to TRNSYS has only one input.  The source code for the component has told TRNSYS that it requires two inputs.  One of these is wrong and should be fixed.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com