[TRNSYS-users] Daylight calculation for glazings with dynamic light transmission

Freppel, Wirich Wirich.Freppel at saint-gobain.com
Tue May 12 02:44:30 PDT 2020

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm not familiar with Daysim but If I understood, prior to the simulation, the daylight coefficients for every sensors are generated based on the geometry and the materials definition. Then, those coefficients are used in the simulation for the calculation of the illuminance.
But, what if I would like to test a dynamic window where the light transmission varies with time ?
I know that for thermal calculation, all you have to do is to create a variable for the ID of the glazing and it works fine. What about the daylight calculation ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Wirich
+33 637 053 174

Attention, si vous recevez ce mail un jour chômé (ou une demi-journée) dans le cadre de l'activité partielle, merci d'attendre le prochain jour travaillé pour y répondre.

If you are in a furlough mode when receiving this email, please don't answer it right away and reply at your next possible working day. Thank you