[TRNSYS-users] about results for printer

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jan 7 10:35:52 PST 2020

Emre,

There are quite a few models to get the results from your simulation as
output - with most of them contained in the OUTPUT folder. Check out the
Type 25 printer and the Type 46 Printegrator.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 01/07/2020 12:25 pm, Emre Arpaci via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi TRNSYS Users
> I want to import my hourly cooling loads import to printer. in this way i will create a graph with excell. I dont want to use the trnsys plotter(type 65d) for showing the my hourly cooling .
> İt is important i'm waiting answers
> thanks

Links:
------