[TRNSYS-users] Type 204 (Phase change material) from TRNSYS 16 to TRNSYS 18

Maamar Hamdani hamdanimaamar at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 11 07:37:03 PST 2020

Dear users,
I am planning to use Type 204 (Phase change material) from TRNSYS 16 to TRNSYS 18
but I cant' be opened correctly in TRNSYS18

TRNSYS Message 105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file butwas either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll.A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or removeit from the input file** Reported information : Type204 could not be located in either thetrndll.dll or in an external dll. Please relink theTRNDll.dll includingthis Type or make sure that an external DLL in the \UserLib\DebugDLLs and\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders contain the Type

what can I do please?
Thanks
 maamar