[TRNSYS-users] Help to find research work opportunities

José Neto neto.henrique at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 05:34:21 PST 2020

Dear;

I am looking for some research job opportunity preferably in CSP
(Concentrated Solar Power) area. This opportunity could be a post doctoral
program or a researcher engineering job position in some CSP plant or
laboratory or company.

Some areas I have some experience and interest are PTC (Parabolic Trough
Collectors) and PTC plants, LFR (Linear Fresnel Reflector Collectors) and
LFR plants, Thermal Storage for CSP plants, Power Tower Plants, and others.

I would prefer to work doing experimental investigation, however, I am also
opened for some simulation work.

If someone coud indicate places, web links of labortatories, companies or
intitutions I would thank so much.

Prof. Dr. José Henrique Martins Neto
Brazil.