[TRNSYS-users] About Cooling Load

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 03:20:38 PDT 2020

Hi All,
I am trying to calculate total energy consumption of building. First, i turn cooling on only (with design conditons i.e. temperature 24 celcius and humdidity 0.012 kg/kg) and i got result as shown in column B (attached figure). this makes sense. But when i turn both heating (design temperature 20 celcius, humdity did not consider) and cooling (temperature 24 celcius and humdidity 0.012 kg/kg). i got result as shown in Column D and E. Column E makes sense. But my question is, why cooling load for few months (highlighted with yellow) have changed???? thanks
[cid:9f345bbb-cba2-486f-bdd1-72fbe5314fcc]