[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild temperature setpoint

Anthony Rey anthonyrey.work at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 01:43:32 PDT 2020

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have a simulation where I feed varying temperature setpoints and constant
powers to Type56 in order to control each thermal zone's temperature using
the built-in Heating Type Manager.
I noticed that the zones' temperature does not reach the given temperature
setpoint sometimes although the power used (that is, Type56's output Qsens)
is lower than the given power.
This phenomenon happens only during the first time step, when the given
temperature setpoint goes from 16°C to 19°C.
I ran the simulation with unlimited sensible heating power, but I still had
the same problem.
The simulation runs with a 10 min time-step.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Anthony