[TRNSYS-users] Simulation stop

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Apr 2 08:20:22 PDT 2020

Parth,

Usually the message about the controller being stuck is simply a warning written at the end of the simulation.  Can you check the list file that was generated and look for the message that starts with  “Error”.  I’m guessing it’s a non-convergence error but let us know what it is so we can provide better help.  Are you using small timesteps ;1-3 minutes, have included pipes for thermal mass, and checked your loops for flow continuity?

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone