[TRNSYS-users] Using which component?

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 25 12:19:41 PDT 2019

Vajihe,

Please refer to the SDHW example in TRNSYS for a project similar to your
description. But to answer your question, the Type 2 differential
controller is the likely choice.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 09/25/2019 1:56 pm, Vajihe Davoodi via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a solar heating simulation.I have a storage thank in it. I want to say that whenever the inlet temperature of the tank (outlet collector temperature) is less than outlet temperature of the tank (inlet collector temperature), turn off the pump. From which component I should use? And how?
>
> Regards
>
> Vajihe

Links:
------