[TRNSYS-users] Solar Steam (steam drum) + type 22 iterative controller

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Sep 16 17:58:26 PDT 2019

David,

The new accumulator model is available in both v17 and a
soon-to-be-released v18 version.  The only difference is that the v18
code will contain the handy SSR reporting feature.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com