[TRNSYS-users] Type 557 (ground heat exchangers) problem

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 4 07:30:26 PDT 2019

Hamid,

The new model replaces Type 557 and adds a few powerful features including the ability to have multiple occurrences of the model within a project and the ability to have multiple inlets into a radially stratified field.  This model will be featured in the GHP library of the new TESS Libs v18 package; a paid upgrade for users of the existing TESS Libraries.  The upgrade will include a lot of new components, new example projects, increased output reporting, and upgraded features in many models.

You are welcome to continue using Type 557 and all of your existing TESS components.  But if you’d like to use the new model, you’ll need to either purchase the new libraries when they come out later this fall or purchase this model directly.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone