[TRNSYS-users] Simulation of EAHE in foundations

Patin, Mathieu mathieu.patin.1 at ens.etsmtl.ca
Tue Sep 3 19:14:08 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I work on an earth-to-air heat exchanger placed around the foundation of a building. I am considering using the type 1267 for the simulation of the exchanger. But there is hardly any information about it online. Also, the institute where I work already bought type 460 for previous works. I am therefore trying to get more information before going forward with a purchase.
Does anyone know how their two performances compare and which would be best for my case?

Thanks
Mathieu Patin