[TRNSYS-users] complete description of the Type 690

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 31 05:44:26 PDT 2019

Hello to all,

I am looking for a complete description of the Type 690 present in the TESS library.
In T16 and T17 a short presentation of this model is presented, which is not sufficient, I think, in order to use efficiently the model.

This observation concerns also other models of the TESS library not completely documented as I know.

Can anyone help on this issue ?

Best regards,

virk