[TRNSYS-users] Request for information regarding the utilization of Type 534 with plugins for high temp and high pressure applications. Information regarding medium to high temp collectors.

Muhammad Tauseef Nasir tauseef2007114 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:56:17 PDT 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi,

I have to use the type 534 with plugins (Storage tank) for temperature
ranges as high as 250 to 300 degrees Celsius and pressure around 4 to 8
MPa. Can this type be used for these ranges. If not is there any other type
of storage tank that can be used.

Also, I wish to ask if the type 1288 (Linear Fresnel Collectors) could be
used for the ranges mentioned above.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Tauseef Nasir,
PhD Student,
Department of Building Service Engineering,
Hong Kong Polytechnic University.