[TRNSYS-users] How to get monthly data in TRNSYS

Tri Ayodha tri.ayodha at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:15:07 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am very beginner in TRNSYS. I want to get simulation data by each month.
As far as I know the default simulation in TRNSYS is hourly. However, is
there any way to get simulation every month? How to do it? Step by step
tutorial is really appreciated.

For example, I have simulated the PV system and run it. Then, I need
electrical energy production each month (i.e January, February, ....,
December).

I have tried to find in documentation file of TRNSYS, but I still don't get
the information about this yet.

Thank you,

Tri Ayodha Ajiwiguna