[TRNSYS-users] Type 927

Sekaina EL KHATTABI sekainaelkhattabi at gmail.com
Thu May 2 06:29:13 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I am using type 927 to model a water-to-water heat pump but I don't have
data about the normalized capacity and power draw based on the entering
load and source temperatures and the normalized source and load flow rates
(as mentioned in the description of type 927). Knowing that in the old
version of this type "668", we didn't need values of normalized source and
load flow rates.

PS: see data about the heat pump which I want to model at page 24 in the
attached document

Do you have any idea to solve this issue based on the data I have?

Thanks

--
*Sekaina EL KHATTABI*
Élève Ingénieur à l'Ecole Centrale de Nantes