[TRNSYS-users] Collector array shading Type 30a

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Mar 27 07:44:34 PDT 2019

As the TRNSYS software is a commercial product protected by law, sharing the source code, executable files, documentation, ancillary files etc is a violation of the licensing agreement and could lead to legal issues should it persist.  Please refrain from ever distributing TRNSYS pieces without first checking with the ownership group.  You could have accomplished the same thing by pointing him to the location of his own Type 30 source code.

Jeff