[TRNSYS-users] link between Type119c and Type56

Hamidreza Esfehani hamidreza.esfehani at iek.uni-hannover.de
Tue Mar 12 12:11:00 PDT 2019

Dear Wirich,

I would recommend to set a "Ventilation Type" in your building and insert temperature and flowrate of the supply air as "inputs " that could be then connected to the outlet air temperature and flowrate of the heat pump.

Best,
Hamid

Hamidreza Heidar Esfehani
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter|Research Associate
Leibniz Universität Hannover
IEK Abt.Gebäudetechnik
Herrenhäuser Str. 8
30419 Hannover