[TRNSYS-users] Question

aya khalil aya_khalil21 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:20:00 PDT 2019

Dear ,

 I trying to calculate the cooling demand of my office  building in TRNBUILD and would like the cooling demand to
response according to my occupancy schedule(less cooling at
night and more cooling at day). I try to define the set temp
 at the cooling type by i not sure which one should i use (schedule or input?) And also the equation behind it, because when i enter like for instance _25degree(set temp)
*occupancy schedule+0_, i would get 0 degree when there is
 no occupancy.
 Appreciate your kind assistance on this Email

Aya khalil

Master student at usj-beirut