[TRNSYS-users] Pump option for fluid circulation

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Feb 12 23:14:49 PST 2019

Arian,

You could set the input of one of the valves to set the flow rate for your system but you’ll need to be extremely careful.  Make sure you plot the flow rates around the loop to ensure you’ve got everything set correctly.  Can I ask why you’re not considering using a pump model?

Jeff / TESS

Sent from my iPhone