[TRNSYS-users] Type531->534 illegal param value error

Le Talave contact at letalave.com
Thu Feb 14 01:35:27 PST 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Tess lib Flat bottom Tank type 531. As specified
in the documentation, I write all the parameters needed in the data
file, but tnrsys returns a message 103, with an illegal parameter. The
reference of this parameter is variable for the same simulation, so it
seems that i can't use it to find the error. "Parameter 9" error often
comes back. I tried many configurations, with no ports, no hx, no
auxiliary, I carefully cycled the concerned parameters by repeating them
in the file, but the problem is the same.

Is there a special syntax to use in the dat file? When the documentation
says "no further parameter is needed", should I continue with the next
used parameter or do I have to write something in the dat file before go
the the next one? Is it possible to annotate the dat file (write a text
that type531 doesn't "see"), so that I can give a name to each parameter
and make faster modifications?

Thanks a lot for your help

Kind regards,

Olivier