[TRNSYS-users] greenhouse soil temperature

Emre Arpaci emrearpaci10 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 06:47:10 PST 2019

I modeled a greenhouse with skeetchup and imported it to trnsys. I used a
controller to set up the heating point  15 °C  .   i learned this last week
the program takes the soil temperature 0  °C . Because the ground_floor
boundary coundition is like that 1*TGROUND . and ı couldnot connect TGROUND
temperature to my greenhouse. Because I dont know how can I get  this
ground temperature in my greenhouse.  I read the old mails in this site. I
get this point Type 49 should be used for determining ground temperature. I
read TRNSYS_Multizone_Slab_Model_Tutorial article to use type 49 correctly
but i couldnt run it.    Now is there any other method to calculate my
greenhouse ground temperature dynamically ?