[TRNSYS-users] Simulation of Shading Zone

Fernanda Sánchez sir1993 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 09:47:27 PST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with the shading zones in my model. I draw two shading groups and 3 thermal zones in trnsys 3D (Sketschup). When I import the idf file in trnbuild, fist I can’t see the shading zones, I see only the thermal zones. Then when I simulate the operative temperature of the thermal zones that have shading, I got the same results as when I simulate the same thermal zones without shading. So I can´t see any different with shading and without shading. I already use the tool generate shading/isolation matrix but I can´t see any different.

Can anyone help me with that? I could be grateful

Best regards and happy New Year

Fernanda