[TRNSYS-users] about ground floor

Emre Arpaci emrearpaci10 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:54:16 PST 2019

hi i modeled a greenhouse with sketch up.
After that i imported to trnsys ı changed all windows to polyetleyene(with
helping Berkeley lab windows)

Now ı wondering that is my model consider the heat transfer between
greenhouse and ground. as you know ground temp is higher than air. İf it is
not how can ı do this ?   as i look my type 56 you can see the Ground
temperature is unconnected and also Tboundy(i dont know what is this).
 How can i calculate my greenhouse ground temperature and what is the
Tboundary.
if anyone help me I will be so happy
Thanks
[image: image.png]