[TRNSYS-users] control a Wall temperature with experimental data

Freppel, Wirich Wirich.Freppel at saint-gobain.com
Tue Dec 17 00:26:26 PST 2019

Michaël,

My apologize for this late reply, the mail did not end up in my inbox folder...for some reason
Indeed I'm trying to model an entire zone in Type56, with an exception on a wall. I will have a look at your paper. Looking at what you're saying, it could answer to my question.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards

Wirich