[TRNSYS-users] help for heat pump type 927

Emre Arpaci emrearpaci10 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:01:04 PDT 2019

hi trnsys users
first of all ı want to thanks to Jeff , David and other trnsys user for
previous  good explanation.I didn't send a thanks messages because I don't
want to make garbage

I' m  currently try to heat and cool a 100 m2 greenhouse with water source
heat pump and fan coils.
I calculated the heating and cooling loads. and I have 61113 kj/hr maximum
heating load and 53213 kj/hr maximum cooling load. now ı m using type 927
and my heat source is a lake that has  4 degree temperature in january and
23 degree in july. ıs that heat pump suitable for heating and cooling (
when ı examıne the catalog data the heating capacity is about 1 kwh. I
thınk this value isn't sufficient)
How can I add a water source heat pump catalog data for trnsys. ?Can
someone explain it step by step

2) can I change Rated Heating Capacity per Heat Pump and Rated Heating
Power per Heat Pump paramaters in type 927 ?

regards