[TRNSYS-users] New type TRNSYS

Michael Poto michaelpoto at hotmail.it
Sat Aug 3 02:37:47 PDT 2019

Good morning,
I am trying to create a new type in TRNSYS.
I'm using:
Trnsys 17 e Visual Studio 17 with Intel Parallel XE 2019. I have already tried to read the "Getting Started" (1.8. Creating a new component) section of the documentation. The problem is that when I go to "File / Export as / Fortran" Visual Studio opens with this message:

"One-way update"
Functional changes will be automatically made to the following projects to be opened. Projects can no longer be opened in the version of Visual Studio in which they were created.
- Type5415, "C: Trnsys17 MyProjects Type5415.dsp"

After giving the "ok" and when I compile these errors come out:
- Error LNK2001 external symbol __DllMainCRTStartup @ 12 not resolved Type5415Lib C: Trnsys17 MyProjects LINK 1
- LNK1120 error 1 unresolved external Type5415Lib C: Rnsys17 UserLib DebugDLLs Type5415.dll
What is wrong?

Can I have your help, step by step, to create a new type?
Thank you,
Michael