[TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW INSTALLATION PROBLEM

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Wed Apr 3 07:13:17 PDT 2019

Hi Fatima,

yes, there is a relation between the versions of TRNFlow and Trnsys. To update TRNFlow, please contact your local distributor.

Best,
Christoph

Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> Im Auftrag von Fatima Zahra BENADDI via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. April 2019 15:38
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Fatima Zahra BENADDI <fz.benaddi at gmail.com>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW INSTALLATION PROBLEM

[Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt.]
Hey,

Currently I am working with Trnsys 18, I need to include TRNflow in the simulation studio type 56, but unfortunately when I try to install it, it shows a message saying that I need to install TRNsys 17 first.
My question is : Is there a relation between the versions of TRNflow and TRNsys?
Waiting for your help.
Best regards