[TRNSYS-users] Errors

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Apr 25 04:26:37 PDT 2019

Dear Trnsys users,

I am facing following two errors.

Error 1. Trnsys Message 203: A convergence problem was encountered. Modification of the TOLERANCE control card may cure the problem.
To tackle this error i reduced time step but then simulation studio take almost half an hour to perform one simulation. What else i can try to fix this error?

Error 2. Trnsys Message 450:  [cid:faa72e3e-5e12-488d-ae6d-fee5cccea22d]
My question is, how i can increase the number of these warning at my computer. Message says use LIMITS command. But i am unable to understand that how and where i have to use this command. Please shed some light on this as well.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sajid