[TRNSYS-users] QTRANS, QCOMI, QABSI...

Karol BANDURSKI karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Thu Apr 25 03:01:00 PDT 2019

Dear Expert,

1)      Is QCOMI = B6_QCOMI?

2)      QTRANS from B4 (Balance 4) give amount of energy that is going from
walls/windows to air?

3)      I would like to find QTRANS only for partition walls which are not
with active layer, therefore I would like to find this value (QTRANS) for
external walls and active partition and extract them from QTRANS of zone.
How can I do it? Is it possible using B6 for this (external and active)
surfaces?

4)      I have found that QTRANS=QCOMI-QABSI, but I don't understand why
just QTRANS=QCOMI?

Kind regards,
Karol

Karol BANDURSKI M. Sc.

Faculty of Civil and Environemntal Engeneering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

 <http://www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski> www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.
bandurski

 <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski>