[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT

Hemmatabady, Hoofar hemmatabady at geo.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Apr 17 15:06:07 PDT 2019

Thank you for your reply. I dont want to use more than one penalty function and I have at least 5 constraints which define relation between variables (e.g.: x+y+z<10). The penalties that you wrote can be specified in TRNOPT as variable boundaries.
For Multi-objective optimization, I look for something inside GenOpt without the need to specify weight factors.

Regards,
Hoofar