[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:23:14 PDT 2019

OK, so in an equation writer in TRNSYS you define:
cost = ....
Efficiency= ...

Penalties:
P1=or(x<a1,x>a2)*10000000000
P2= or(y<b1,y>b2)*10000000000
P3= or(z<c1,z>c2)*10000000000

And you make an overall cost function:
O=a*cost and b* efficiency+P1+P2+P3

then you can play with the values of a and b to see the impact

Does that help?

Leen