[TRNSYS-users] Heat extarcted from a borhole

Prasanth Subramani prasanthsubramani1991 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:36:20 PDT 2018

Hello Ahlem,
It is because of your schedules named as SETOFF in building model. Since
you created weakly schedule, first day of first year will be Monday. First
day of second year will be Tuesday. So heating schedule changes a bit every
year. You can see the pattern repeating over every seven years if you do
simulation for longer period. To avoid this problem, create yearly
schedule. Hope this helps you.

Regards
Prasanth Subramani