[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 18 Demo Message 105

Rodriguez Garcia, Dr. Gonzalo g.rodriguez at hzdr.de
Thu Nov 29 04:32:19 PST 2018

Dear TRNSYS community,

I am interested in learning how to use TRNSYS, but I do not seem to be able to pass even the tutorial.

Whether I try the Begin.tfp example or I start my own project, when I run the simulation I get the following error:

TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file

Reported information  :  Type1 could not be located in either the TRNdll64.dll or in an external dll. Please relink theTRNDll64.dll including this Type or make sure that an external DLL in the \UserLib\DebugDLLs and \UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders contain the Type.

I understand that the demo version would not let me do everything the full program does, but something tells me I should be able to at least try the tutorials. I have looked for Type1 in the TRYNSYS18 demo file unsuccessfully. Any ideas what else can I try?

Thanks in advance,

Gonzalo

Dr.-Ing. Gonzalo Rodriguez Garcia

Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.

Institut für Fluiddynamik

Experimentelle Fluiddynamik

Bautzner Landstraße 400

01328 Dresden

Tel. +49 (0)351 260-3861

E-Mail.  <mailto:g.rodriguez at hzdr.de> g.rodriguez at hzdr.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.; Bautzner Landstraße 400, 01328 Dresden;

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Roland Sauerbrey, Dr. Ulrich Breuer; VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden