[TRNSYS-users] Type927 source outlet temperature fluctuations when control signal is zero

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Mar 5 11:15:49 PST 2018

Eric,

Your work-around is clever but shouldn't be necessary.  In most cases,
this behavior is caused by too large of a timestep, a poor component
calling order, or not having any mass in your flow loop (pipes, tanks
etc.).  I would suggest that you check these carefully first.  Using the
TRACE command/tool can also point out where your convergence problems
are occurring and often lad to an "A HA" moment.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com