[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS type 60

Zhiyong Tian zhiytia at byg.dtu.dk
Mon Mar 5 07:44:03 PST 2018

Hi,

Does Anyone have experience with type 60 for storage tanks with internal heat exchangers?
Im trying to model a system and have some problems with getting the tank to work properly.

I want to have the temperatures of the notes/layers in the tank. Both to use for the control of the system and for comparing with measurement. I have made a project with only the type 60 to isolate the problem. When I run the simulation and I want to have the temperature of the layers it only gives me “0”.

Hope to get some help, Thank you。

Kind regards

Mark Dannemand