[TRNSYS-users] Coupling air flow value

Łukasz Wątły lukaszwatly92 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 03:07:55 PDT 2018

Dear All,

As I have just created the single room with two air nodes and the radiant
ceiling system, I have some doubts regarding the coupling aspect. In the
picture below, according to the manual, I activated the coupling of the
airnode and indicated that the air flow direction.

Due to that, I have a few questions to you:

1. Do I have to activate the coupling for the airnode '*GROUND_FLOOR_175*'
by ticking the *activate* box? If yes, should I leave the coupling air flow
equals to 0, since there is only ceiling heating in my room?

2. I am trying to visualize the temperature difference between two
airnodes, however, they are strongly dependant on the *coupling air flow*
value. I have put some arbitrary low and high values, but I am not sure
what is the correct number and how can I prove that the value I choose
might be reasonable for my system?

I would like to thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Lukasz Watly