[TRNSYS-users] How can I set outdoor CO2 concentration?

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Fri Jun 15 00:22:05 PDT 2018

Dear Heungbin Lim,

You can set the CO2 concentration in TRNFlow under Definition of Pollutants. The concentration has to be set as an outside concentration factors
c = mp/ma
mp= mass of pollutant in a certain volume of polluted air [kg]
ma = mass of dry and clean air in the same volume of polluted air [kg]

Please have a look into the TRNFlow Manual 2.3. Pollutant Model and 3.4. Pollutants for detailed information.

Best,
Christoph

Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von ? ?? via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Juni 2018 06:32
An: TRNSYS-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: 임 흥빈 <hby9516 at outlook.com>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] How can I set outdoor CO2 concentration?

To all

Hi. I’m trying to make a house model with CO2-DCV system using trnflow. But I can’t find where to set outdoor CO2 concentration.
Or are there other ways to compose CO2 modeling?
I want to set CO2 concentration to 400 ppm.
Thanks fir your efforts.

Best regards,
Heungbin Lim.

Windows 10용 메일<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>에서 보냄