[TRNSYS-users] I: strange output with type 927

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Jun 14 08:49:12 PDT 2018

Chiara,

You have the number of heat pumps on (an input) set to a constant value
of zero.... In the future, please send the project file as the list file
is much more difficult to interpret.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 06/14/2018 9:40 am, chiara pinto via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> i'm using type 927 to simulate a water to water heat pump.
>
> I wrote the external file and it works quite good with my first dataset but not with my second. When i run the simulation the the ouput for power, heat from source and heat lo load are equals to zero. The output for the temperatures and flowrates seems to be good.
>
> What could possibly be the problem? Can anyone help me? I attached the file.lst
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Chiara

Links:
------