[TRNSYS-users] R: I: strange output with type 927

chiara pinto chiara-pinto at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:46:46 PDT 2018

Thank you so much Jeff

Inviato da Posta<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> per Windows 10

________________________________
Da: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> per conto di Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Inviato: Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:49:12 PM
A: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Jeff Thornton
Oggetto: Re: [TRNSYS-users] I: strange output with type 927

Chiara,

You have the number of heat pumps on (an input) set to a constant value of zero....  In the future, please send the project file as the list file is much more difficult to interpret.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com