[TRNSYS-users] type 907 - IC Engine

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jul 24 12:44:37 PDT 2018

Federica,

If you click on the various cells in the spreadsheet, you can see the
formulas that are used to generate the values.

Total Heat is the sum of five parts; Jacket Heat, Exhaust Heat, Heat
Rejected to Atmosphere, Oil Cooler Heat, and Aftercooler Heat

The energy input is based on the HHV - which can be sen from the formula
in the spreadsheet.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com