[TRNSYS-users] Detailed radiation model

Łukasz Wątły lukaszwatly92 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:01:03 PDT 2018

Dear Christoph,

Thank you very much for your reply. Finally, I have checked the surfaces
and I can perform the simulations without any error.

However, I would also like to ask how I could obtain the mean radiant
temperature of the 3 airnodes in the model I described in the previous
email. In the manual (chapter 5.2.4.12 Radiation Modes) it is written that
the longwave radiation distribution is available only for thermal zones,
not airnodes - this might justify the reason why I got the same values for
different airnodes.

Thus, do you know if there is the way to overcome this problem?

I would be grateful for any hints.

Kind regards,
Lukasz