[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 18 - PVT Type 203 and Storage Type 340

Tahir, M.H. m.h.tahir at student.tue.nl
Mon Feb 19 06:46:35 PST 2018

Dear TRNSYS users,

I've trouble of using PVT type 203 and storage type 340 in the simulation. I'm using TRNSYS 18 and I've inserted tpf and dll (release and debug) files of both types but while running TRNSYS 18 it says

" A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file.

Type203 could not be located in either the trndll.dll or in an external dll. Please relink theTRNDll.dll including this Type or make sure that an external DLL in the \UserLib\DebugDLLs and \UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders contain the Type."

Any advice would help, Looking to hearing from you!
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Haseeb Tahir
MSc Sustainable Energy Engineering
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands