[TRNSYS-users] Evaporation rate from wet garments

Antoine Gautier antoine.gautier at solamen.fr
Mon Feb 19 06:18:11 PST 2018

Thanks a lot Angel

For reference:

 <http://www.iea-ebc.org/Data/publications/EBC_Annex_14_source_book.pdf> http://www.iea-ebc.org/Data/publications/EBC_Annex_14_source_book.pdf

§6.3.1

Drying processes in dwellings: wet laundry that has been spin-dried at full speed still emits between 10 and 50 g/h (per kg dry laundry).

Dripping wet laundry emits between 20 and 110 g/h.

Other interesting orders of magnitude are also given for showers, cooking, washing, average household, etc.

Best

--

Antoine Gautier

Solamen